nedeľa 5. mája 2013

DAY 12 - Favourite quote and tweet from each of the boys



Sandra
"Call me old fashioned, but i like to get to know the girl before I start the relationship."  - Louis Tomlinson 

 "I think you have to take me for me. I am who I am." - Harry Styles 

 "I'd rather play with paper airplanes and be called a boy than play with a women's heart and be called a man."  - Niall Horan 

"Live your dream and never wake up."  - Liam Payne 

"There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."  Zayn Malik  

+ tri tweety :)





Viktória

"Dreams are like stars. you may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny."            
                                                                     - Liam Payne

“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.”
   - Zayn Malik


"Until I find the perfect girl, I have Louis."
     - Harry Styles

"Live fast, have fun, be a bit mischievous."
         - Louis Tomlinson

"Being single doesn't mean that you're weak. It means that you're strong enough to wait for what you
deserve."
   -Niall Horan




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára